Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Small Update Log #3 (Slayer Changes, Fixes & Others)
This update will bring some changes to slayer, and has bug fixes and general changes. It's a rather small update, we're working on other content behind the scenes. For now this it it. Hope you enjoy, GL & Stay safe!
+ Slayer Changes
Base points gained per master has been changed from only giving 1 to the following:
Spria: 1 task point
Mazncha: 1 task point
Vanakka: 2 task points
Chaeldar: 3 task points
Sumona: 3 task points
Kuradal: 4 task points
It will now tell you on what slayer streak you are on completion of your slayer task.
- Spria Master
Spria will no longer progress your slayer streak.
Slightly increased the rate at which superiors spawn.
- Fixed an issue with celestials superiors.
- Fixed an issue with superior strykewyrm.
- You can now kill baby blue dragons when on blue dragon task.
- You can now kill dagannoth guardians while on dagganoth task.
+ General Changes
- Lowered the prices of all items in the exo shop.
- It will now cost you 25 boss task points to skip a task.
- Zulrah boss task kill count increased.
- Abyssal demons no longer give 50 exo points.
- Increased the speed at which you mine coal.
- Lowered elderwood hecarim global timer from 9 hours to 5 hours.
- Added bankers in the regular dzone and masterzone near the fishing areas.
- Challenge scrolls can be added to drop catcher.
- Buffed vote mystery box "lump's abomination" equipment set.
- Lowered desert lizard respawn delay.
- Kurasks now have a drop table.
- Lowered the amount of superior essence needed for true crystallic, titanite sword.
- Removed superior essence from titanite equipment excluding sword.
+ Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with ebonchill having a slayer requirement to unlock. You can now unlock at any level. Just depends on the slayer master.
- You can now use the teleport function when your slayer helmet is in your inventory.
- Zulrah boss task coin drops will now drop under the player.
- Fixed a slight issue with Hanto's dialogue.
- Fixed an issue with having to click prayer altar twice, to recharge your prayer if you have a prayer boost.
- Fixed an issue with cow ring of slayer teleport.
- Fixed an issue with master donators being able to open the monster spawner.
- Fixed an issue with certain items not having a sell value in the general store.
- Behemoth now has a yellow dot on map.
- Fixed an issue with dark celestial superiors not being able to be attacked.
- Fixed an issue with the donator drop rate not being properly displayed.
We'll be working on new content for the next update. For sneakpeeks check the discord.
Update Log #13 (Biggest Slayer Revamp, New Items, Changes & Fixes)
The long awaited update is here. First off like always I'd like to thank the players for continuing to enjoy the server. The update should have come a bit sooner, but I was tested positive with COVID, so It was a bit delayed as I was not able to work. Regardless this is still very fast for what we've done this update.
As you also may know the christmas events will now officially be over. All have been inactivated including the credit shop limited section.
We've been working very hard on our slayer system and have done massive changes to its backend. As well as its rewards, common issues/bugs fixed and a lot more features. We are very happy with our current system. Hopefully you guys are as well!
This section will be split in 4 parts; Slayer General Changes, Rewards, New Monsters, New Dungeons
Some quick FAQ for players that are unaware.
- You will not lose any slayer points.
- You will not lose your unlocks.
Only thing that will be lost are your blocks and favours.
+ Slayer General Changes
- Slayer Masters
Previously you would talk to any slayer master and get a task, so slayer master's didn't really matter.
Slayer masters are now giving tasks from their own list thus depending on the slayer master you get different tasks. Of course there's still a slayer level requirement on slayer master. If your slayer level is too low to receive a task then you will not receive them.
- Slayer Streaks
You will now gain slayer streaks when doing slayer tasks. The current streaks are on; 10, 50, 100
The higher the slayer master's level the higher the streak points reward.
- Boss tasks
Boss tasks are now linked with Slayer and you will gain slayer experience, and boss task points upon completion. You will now also be able to get extra rewards by completing within the time frame. However you are not able to receive boss tasks while already on a slayer task and vice versa.
- Blocking & Favouring
Previously you were not able to unfavor a task nor were you able to block a lot of tasks. We have no made it so you can block and favor up to 5 tasks. For any more tasks a donator rank is required. See more in rank benefits in the store.
Our previous interfaces were very limiting as what we could do with it, and didn't provide us much room to play around it. We decided to give all the slayer interfaces a complete redesign and it will allow us to quickly add new rewards to it. We also experimented with our new tooltip system and we'll likely be developing in the future for items, and other interfaces.
While our current slayer rewards were decent, they certainly were not as good as it could have been. On this new slayer revamp we decided to step it up a notch. The following rewards are not the only rewards, these are new rewards and the old ones are still in it.
- Task Point Shop (Buy)
- Cinder Lamps
There are 3 types of Cinder Lamps that can be purchased; small, medium and large. They can be purchased for 15, 25, 50 task points and give flat experience no matter your game mode. You can choose which skill you want to use it on.
- Bluerite Polish (6 Task Points)
They can be used on enchanted keys to create a bluerite key. They are used to open the bluerite chest in shadow dungeon.
- Task Point Shop (Learn)
- Special Drops
When on slayer tasks on and above Chaeldar gain the ability to receive the following drops;
- Slayer Mystery Box
- 500-1M Coins
- Scroll of Slayer (Gives 3-7 task points when claimed)
- Bluerite Polish
- Double Monster Parts
When on slayer task gain the ability to receive double monster materials. 25% chance when dropped.
- Bigger & Badder
While on slayer task, superior monsters can be spawned from their respective monster. The chance at which they spawn is;
1/300 for masters below Vannaka
1/200 for masters above Chaeldar
- Firelands Unlock
Firelands will now have to be unlocked for 25 task points before you can attack monsters there. They will also be assigned on task when it is unlocked from their appropriate masters.
- Bluerite Chest
Bluerite chest can be opened with a bluerite key. The bluerite chest contains lots of goodies and rare rewards. It is north of Shadow Dungeon.
- Broken Sirenic
Broken sirenic can be used in the titan forge to create a working version of the Sirenic armour. It is a ranged set.
- Bluerite sword
A custom cosmetic sword. (It is a blue version of the scoria sword) but it gives no stats nor bonuses. Purely for transmog.
- Royal set
A custom cosmetic set purely for transmog
- Husk of vitality
When claiming this item gain permanent +100 hit points. It can only be used once. (Tradeable)
- Crystallic shards
Can be used to add charges to true crystallic weaponry.
Has been suggested multiple times, it is also the reason we decided to completely rewrite our slayer system.
The bigger & badder ability can now be unlocked. While on task they can be spawned from killing their respective monster. It has a lower rate spawning from masters under Vannaka and higher rate from masters above Chaeldar.
Superiors that can be spawned:
Bloodveld: Blood Gorger
Balrog & Shadow Demon: Shadowmog
Otherworldy Being: Zarosian Disciple
Chilly Hand: Superior Chilly Hand
Abyssal Demon & Dravonic Demon: Superior Abyssal Demon
Dark Beast & Tormented Beast: Superior Dark Beast
Dust Devil: Superior Dust Devil
Cave Horror & Jungle Horror: Superior Cave Horror
Dark Celestial: Superior Dark Celestial
Kurask: Kurask Overlord
Strykewyrm: Superior Strykewyrm
We'll be adding more superiors as we update.
Superiors all have the same drop table and around the same hitpoints which is from 8500-9000.
It has a lot of good drops in its drop table and a 100% chance to get the following drops: x1 Superior Essence, 500-2.5m coins, Grand Void, Range and Drop rate potion.
- Pulsing Heart
When activated it will boost your magic damage bonus by 15% for 7 minutes.
- Ragnos' Backpack
For the players that are unable to obtain the drop catcher, but want to pick up spammy drops such as monster mats, coins, half keys.
It acts as a drop catcher and will pick up those drops. However you are not able to add custom drops to its list. It can also be equipped and transmogged without losing its effect.
- Lil ploom pet
Mostly cosmetic, but it has a certain function. You can beg your cat for food. It can give you 1-7 cooked sharks when the user right clicks > begs the cat. It has a 10% chance at failing, and doing so your cat will flame you. It has a 5 minute cooldown.
- Flower of Dawn (h)
A rare and powerful artifact that inflicts a terrible curse on your enemy and yourself. When worn, all incoming attacks are reflected back at your attacker (75%) but upon reaching 750 total reflected damage, you suffer 200-350 damage. This has a 1 minute cooldown.
- Demonic Dice
Make a deal with the devil, rolling the dice while in combat will roll between 1-100. Rolling below 50 will deal significant damage to your character, but rolling higher will deal your current hitpoints x2 to the target. 3 minute cooldown.
(Don't mind the damage I happened to be on godmode)
+ Slayer Monsters & New Monsters
We noticed that we had very few slayer tasks for the lower slayer masters. We also wanted to add more and new monsters to kill.
We also removed some of the annoying tasks and replaced them with different monsters.
+ Slayer Monster Changes
- Giant rats can now be killed on rat task.
- Giant spider can now be killed on spider task.
+ Slayer Monsters
- Crawling hand: Spria
- Desert lizard: Spria, Mazchna
- Molanisk: Mazchna, Vannaka
- Grifolapine: Chaeldar
- Mutated Jadinko baby: Chaeldar
- Jungle horror: Vannaka, Chaeldar
- Jungle strykewyrm: Vannaka, Chaeldar
- Otherworldy Being: Vannaka, Chaeldar
- Grifolaroo: Sumona
- Mutated Jadinko male: Sumona
- Kurask: Chaeldar, Sumona
- Desert strykewyrm: Chaeldar, Sumona
- Edimmu: Chaeldar, Sumona
- Chilly Hand: Chaeldar, Sumona
- Ice strykewyrm: Sumona, Kuradal
- Shadow Demon: Sumona, Kuradal
+ New Dungeons
We really did not like the way Monster Lair was done, as it was very rushed and a quick way to place a bunch of monsters. We wanted a more map and area for the monsters.
We removed Monster Lair and have spread out the NPCs in it. We have also added new areas for monsters.
Fear not though, if you have a task you can always use the enchanted gem for help. Or the ring of slaying.
+ Monster Location Changes
- Aquanites are now in the fremennik dungeon (Where mithril dragons used to be)
- Goblins & Chickens are in Lumbridge and can be killed there.
- Goblin & Hobgoblins can both be killed to continue your slayer task.
- Spider & Rats are now in the shadow dungeon in the form of Giant rat, and Giant spider.
- Bats are now in the shadow dungeon.
- Cave horrors are now in the shadow dungeon.
+ Shadow dungeon
We made a new zone for new monsters and old ones. Low level monsters are on the left side of the dungeon. Middle level monsters in the middle, and on the right a few high level monsters. You can teleport to the dungeon via global teleports.
+ Stryke Island
We wanted a nice location for Strykewyrms and some other monsters. So we decided to make a new map for them with 3 themes. Jungle, Ice and Desert. You can teleport to the island via global teleports.
+ Titan Forge Changes
We did a few changes to Titan Forge items, equipments and added new items.
- True Crystallic
You can now titan forge your crystallic weaponry for the true crystallic version. True crystallic have a 15% chance at double hitting and give 0.1% extra drop rate when equipped. However when they are successfully forged they give a base 4000 charges. To recharge your crystallic weaponry use crystalic shards on them. Crystallic shards recharge your weapon for 100 charges. (25% success rate)
Mats: Crystallic weaponry, 100 ele dusts, 50m coins, 5 superior essence.
You can now forge broken sirenic for Sirenic equipment.
Mats: Broken sirenic piece, elite pernix piece, elemental dusts and 25m coins. (100% success rate)
- Titanite Equipment
Titanite can now only be forged with the following mats: A dark lord piece, Dravonic piece, 25m coins and 20 titanite shards.
However the success rate is now 60%.
- Titanite kiteshield
Mats: Monster hunter shield, 100m coins, 20 titanite shards, 10 superior essence.
- Quivers are now in the accessory section.
- You can now use hotkeys to do the following (Client Update Required):
CTRL + B = Open Bank
CTRL + H = Teleports Home
CTRL + G = Opens Global Teleports
- New daily check-in chest rewards.
- Added new dailies and removed event ones.
- Winter event map has been removed and replaced with base map. (No snow)
- Reduced the quantity of easy-elite tasks significantly. (Task Scrolls)
- Reduced the dagganoth ring prices to 1.5m (Sell price)
- Removed Giant Orc from events. (Will re-introduce a better way in the future)
- Titanite kiteshield now has the dragonfire shield bonus.
- Buffed the flame king's greatsword.
- Renamed superior tormented demon to infernal tormented demon as to not confuse with slayer superiors.
- Added fireballs heirloom to transmog
- Added new helmets to transmog.
- Added true crystallic and sirenic to transmog.
+ Bug fixes
- You can now cut farming trees with other hatchets.
- Fixed an issue with the infernal pickaxe.
- Fixed an issue with trading while doing an action.
- Fixed an issue with stack overflow with mystery boxes.
- Fixed an issue with some pets not having pick up option. (If you have one that doesn't have it you can use the command ;;dismiss)
- Fixed an issue with some NPCs not having attack animations.
- Fixed an issue with overflow when you open an impling jar.
- Fixed an issue with being able to put slayer master's armour in AH.
- Fixed an issue with the death mechanic.
- Fixed an issue with the elemental star not properly tracking IPs.
- Fixed an issue with the revenant caves not showing the wilderness level.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to use clean fellstalk on vial of water.
Thank you for taking the time to read the update log! This ones big, hope you guys enjoy.
GL & HF Exorians!