Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Development Blog 9 (Argus Group Boss, Changes & More)
It's time for another update log! We've added a new group boss, brought in gameplay changes and general additions/bug fixes.
We're still looking for a few more serious beta testers. And we're getting quite closer to release. Stay tuned on our official discord.
Argus is the new group boss introduced in Exora. He can only be damaged with Melee and Magic. He has 4 phases where you will have to damage his shield with magic. Argus's melee attacks can only hit players in front of him, so a tank would be needed to keep aggro.
Argus can randomly hit a massive aoe attack dealing a bleeding effect to players, if they are under a bleeding storm.
Note: The following media shown is still in the works, and will likely have some changes such as rewards.
Here's how it looks:
We've added a new area for hosting our events. You can teleport here via the global teleports. Cities > Events.
+ Skill Zone Changes
Added a new path to the house teleport. Removed the farming patches. You will now have to talk to the farming master to teleport to farming patches around Exora.
Servants are now behind the house teleport.
+ Vote Book Changes
We feel as though the vote book gave way too many overpowered buffs. Vote book will now give you 1 vote point upon claiming it.
The extra benefits are now spread out through other books, obtained via voting, events or loot boxes.
- Book of exora (increased hit rate by 10%, drop rate and double xp for 10 mins)
- Book of wisdom, doubles experience gained for 10 minutes.
- Book of wealth, increases drop rate for 10 minutes.
- Book of strength, increased hit rate by 10% for 10 minutes.
+ Coal Bag
You can now store your coal in the coal bag. The limit is 100 coal. Obtained via an achievement reward. (Easy Task)
The coal bag can not be lost in the wilderness, nor can you drop it.
Coal bag allows you to also smelt ores without taking the coal to your inventory.
- A new construction achievement: Build a kitchen room in your house.
- A new construction achievement: Build a throne room in your house.
- A new achievement "Smelt 50 iron bars". Reward: coal bag.
+ Abyssal Armour
Abyssal armour will now reflect 10% of incoming damage, if the full set is equipped. It is obtained from abyssal horrors.
+ Dark Matter Demons
- Dark matter demons now have 15k hitpoints as they are high end monsters.
- Lowered dark matter demons attack speed.
- Added hecarim's greataxe, slightly faster than a regular greataxe, hits twice and has a 5% chance of hitting an extra hit. Rare drop from hecarim.
- Added hecarim's bow, same speed as rest of high tier bows. Uses arrows up to dragon. Hits twice however the 2nd hit is slightly less damage. Rare drop from hecarim.
+ Gothmog (Firelands)
Gothmog will now update the kill count for all participants up to 5 players.
Gothmog now has increased hitpoints, a total of 50k.
Gothmog attack delay, defensive bonuses have been nerfed.
Gothmog prayer flicks have been removed.
- Soulsplit will now heal slightly less than normal.
- Removed the ability to skill for exo points.
- Removed the ability to obtain angelic/demonic aura wings from the game. The new starter wings are obtained from the Vote shop or other drops, very easy to obtain.
- Removed the ability to obtain twisted bow from the game. (There are plenty alternatives)
- Removed armadyl runes from the magic shop. Now only obtainable via Glacors.
- Removed the special attack bar from certain weapons that don't have a special attack.
- Removed the talk option from pets.
- Renamed a lot of pets' names to better fit the pet.
- Changed the item requirement for certain weapons and equipment.
- Changed the item inventory look from lots of items to look more natural.
- Dravonic demon attack bonuses buffed and will also deal magic damage.
- Added an option for the Altar to switch back to moderns (Wasn't clear enough that you could switch back).
- Undead dragon completionist cape requirement changed to 250, previously 500.
- Gothmog completionist cape requirement changed to 1, previously 10.
- Leaving the house portal now sends you outside of the house portal in the skill zone.
- Tree seeds are now obtainable via monster drops.
- Lowered all farming patch time per stage. (Thus making it faster for the seeds to grow).
- You can now use the lunar spell cure plant, to cure a diseased patch.
- You can now quick open mystery boxes.
- You can now view the raids loot by examining the raids chest.
- Added next/previous pages for the chest viewer to view all the loot.
- You can now note your items at all farming npcs.
- You can now get 1m coins for 1 task point, via the slayer task shop.
- Seismic wand has been added to the item guide.
- Tectonic equipment has been added to the item guide.
- Lionfish has been added to the item guide.
- Added house teleport tab.
- Added cerberus to the instance list.
- Added more dragon spawns (iron, steel and black).
- Added an area for steel dragons (north-west past the green dragons)
- Added more items to be available in the drop catcher.
- Added plant cure to farming shop.
- Fixed an issue with chat color settings not saving.
- Fixed an issue with servant dialogues.
- Fixed an issue with the new player referral dialogue not closing after input.
- Fixed an issue with trapdoor not being able to enter dungeon, if the main dungeon was removed.
- Fixed an issue where spikey chain wasn't working in the slayer tower.
- Fixed an issue with gilded pickaxes not being able to mine.
- Fixed an issue with ;;bank allowing you to skill infinitely.
- Fixed an issue with the wilderness volcano exit.
Hope you guys liked this update, there's a lot more to come!
Development Blog 8 (Construction, New Event Boss, Skilling EXP Outfits & More)
We have been holding a closed beta test for a few weeks. We have since then fixed, and added a lot more content. Many players are asking for a release date, while we do want to release as soon as possible, we want to be 100% ready before we release. Though we're getting very close. Stay tuned on discord and we'll have a release date soon. When announced it wont be more than a month before release.
We've worked hard on the following updated, hope you guys enjoy!
With this update, we will also open up applications again. If you want to beta test send me (Bennie#8189) or Adam a DM on discord.
We've finally added construction! We used to have sailing as a replacement for the construction skill. As that change was years ago, we never really gave it a thought. Upon lots of players request we decided to bring construction to the game.
How do you train construction?
You will automatically have a house, you do not need to purchase it.
You can teleport to the estate agent and house portal by using the global teleports > skilling > construction.
The estate agent has a shop which you can purchase supplies from.
How do you get servants?
Servants are around the skilling zone, all you have to do is talk to the servant and if you have the required level and coins you will be able to hire the servant. It works similar to Runescape, they each have their own tasks they can do. As well as taking from bank.
Note: You need 2 beds in your house in order to hire a servant.
Yes, with a trapdoor in your throne room you can access your dungeon and build there as well.
We're planning on adding custom content to it.
Here's some media (Portals will have different teleports on release):
+ Elderwood Hecarim
We've decided to make Elderwood Hecarim an event boss. He looks way too good to be a regular boss!
Elderwood Hecarim spawns every 3 hours, and is accessible via the command ;;hecarim.
He drops general goodies and equipment as well as Hecarim's Greataxe, Hecarim's great bow and eldywood pet.
To see its spawn time check your events tab.
Hecarim's combat is multi and will hit everyone in the vicinity. He has a special attack that decreases your defence and range level.
His main combat attacks are range and melee (close range).
Here's how he looks:
+ Boss Task Changes
The old boss tasks regarding the bosses you can kill was very lackluster. We've added a lot more bosses to the list.
We also added a clean interface to display the boss's information, remaining kills left, rewards and a teleport function to instantly teleport to your task.
Here's how it looks (Note: The rewards are placeholder):
You can now farm all types of seeds. Tree, Herb, Flowers and Allotments.
The farming NPC now has a teleport interface where you can favorite and teleport to any farming patch.
You can also use your items on the Martin the gardener to note your items.
There are now farming achievements to complete, each tier will reward you with a piece of the farmer's outfit.
Here's how it looks:
+ Achievement Changes
You can now obtain skilling experience outfits from completing achievement tasks. Depending on the tier you will receive a piece of the outfit.
As well as other rewards from different achievements, such as gauntlets, and depending on the task different rewards.
Not all tasks have these extra rewards, we will add more to it as we go.
The rewards obtainable right now are:
- Prospector outfit, increases your mining experience.
- Pyromancer outfit, increases your firemaking experience.
- Squid's outfit, increases your fishing experience.
- Lumberjack outfit, increases your woodcutting experience.
- Farmer's outfit, increases your farming experience.
- Cooking gauntlet, decreases burn amount when cooking.
- Goldsmiths gloves, increased experience gained smelting ores to bars by 10%.
- Slayer boxes, a mystery box containing slayer rewards. (From slayer achievements)
Achievement tasks additions/removals:
- Added new achievement (Gold Smelter) medium task.
- Added slayer boxes to slayer achievement tasks.
- Added lava ore achievement task.
- Added mithril ore achievement task.
- Removed rocktail catcher 2 task.
- Removed rocktail cooker 2 task.
+ Fixes & Changes
- Fixed total level task from skilly's book adventurer's log.
- Fixed an issue with the LMS interface still being on screen, when leaving the queue.
- Fixed an issue with zulrah double teleporting when entering.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't do any actions after the gamble was over.
- Fixed an issue with ebonchill spear crashing your client
- Fixed an issue with light ballista hitting as melee. It now also requires ballista ammo to fire.
- Fixed titanite, scoria weaponry, horn boots, monster shield, tormented shield equip & others requirements.
- Made it more clear where your purchased item goes when you don't have enough space in inventory. (It will automatically detect overflow and send to inventory, if full bank, if both full drop).
- All slayer helmets can now right click > teleport to slayer camp. Boss slayer helmets included.
- Removed balrog protection prayers (as Firelands is already very hard to do)/However balrogs hitpoints have been increased significantly.
- Lowered task scroll elite kill tasks significantly.
- Added teleport to house via normal spellbook.
- Washed-up caskets now stackable.
- Made keys & billz bag stackable.
- Zulrah now drops monster materials/taskscrolls under the player instead of the npc.
- Slight buff to infernal pickaxe/axe resource proc.
- Buffed fire dragons drops quantity.
- Sky, Earth and Sea dweller now have proper drop rate bonus.
- Removed dark matter/scoria arrows from credits shop.
- Added a lot more items to the drop catcher list.
- Adding an item to drop catcher will now automatically add the noted version of the item to your list, so you can catch both.
- When you die in an instance it will wait before destroying the map, until you're back at home.
- Decreased dragon claws value to 10m, ags to 12, sgs to 8m.
- Increased value of nex pieces to 20m.
Hope you guys enjoyed this update. We'll continue the closed beta test, and if interested you can send me a DM on discord.
Sneak peak next update:
Development Blog 7 (Prestige, Lastman Standing, Chest Viewer & More)
I'd like to announce the official start of the beta 28th of August. Make sure to DM me your username so you can login.
If you still want to join the beta test feel free to apply here: https://exora.io/community/index.php?/forum/66-beta-applications/
Or send me a DM on discord.
+ Lastman Standing Is Back!
Last man standing is a survival minigame in which your only goal is to compete against 20 other players to be the last alive!
Once you're spawned into the minigame you'll need a good sense of your surroundings. I advise looking over the LMS MAP to know which chests are near to your spawn. Spawn locations are randomized for every player each game. Chests consist of low, medium and high tier gear, and is completely random, along with some pieces of food.
Once the game has been running for 2 minutes, the fog will start to close in. It will slowly approach from all corners of the map and start to herd you all into a smaller and smaller space. If there's anyone left at the end of the game, your only option for survival is to head to the fog safe zone where you'll battle it out with the last survivors until someone is the last alive.
Vending shrines can be spotted in multiple places around the map. These allow you to sell items you've looted from chests in exchange for survival tokens. You can spend those tokens on items within the shop such as weapons, boots, amulets and armour.
Every 2 minutes, a magical loot crate will spawn into the map. This acts as a regular chest, along with one item from the rare loot table. Make sure you know where the spawns are, as you'll be competing with everyone else to get them!
The equipment in LMS are mostly runescape gear. Depending on what you guys like we can add more of our custom items in the LMS chests.
Game modes are casual and coins free (winner gets pot).
To begin a match go to global teleports > minigames > lastman standing. The game will only start once the player threshold has been reached.
We have added an interface for prestige to make it easier to view your overall prestige bonuses.
+ Chest Viewer
Not being able to view the potential loot from an object chest, or item chest is very annoying. We made it easier to now view the possible loots from both of them. Simply by pressing examine on an object chest or item chest in your inventory.
We've added more monsters to the wilderness for wilderness slayer tasks.
- Magma Beast
- Magma Elemental
- Dark Matter Demon
- Ebonchill Dragon
To find out where they are in the wilderness, ask the slayer master for help.
- Removed dark bow from general shops, lowered value to 10m.
- Removed dragon chainbody from droptables (old item).
- Removed kraken boss from the game as it was dead content.
- Nerfed all firelands monsters defence.
- Earthbreaker now has a 1% chance of 1 hitting you when close. Instead of the previously 10% chance.
- Khaashee dragon will now spawn every 3 hours instead of 6.
- Added fisherman heirloom to washed up casket droptable. Rate is very rare. (Fisherman heirloom gives you a 5% chance to catch double the fish. Works on any fishing spot.)
- Adventurer's Log is now available through quest tab in the quick actions section.
- Fixed an issue where viewing certain items stats would blackscreen the client.
- Fixed an issue with prestiging setting your hitpoints level to 1. It now sets it to 10.
- Fixed an issue where multi bosses such as Vorago, Gothmog were giving kill counts only to the top damage dealer. It now gives kill counts to the top damage dealers in the group.
- Fixed an issue with certain monsters in the Firelands not giving exo points.
- Fixed an issue with smelting rune bars with the heating spell not counting for trimmed cape requirements.
- Fixed an issue with infernal completionist cape not being able to be equipped even with completed requirements.